Saturday, December 14, 2013

Really?

Okay so I came across another anger inducing item on the internet today (who doesn't?).

The question of the day on the website ask.fm today (actually a couple days ago because this draft is old) was "How do you make a woman happy?".  I looked through people's answers, and this is one I found...

buy her starbucks   (okay)
compliment her      (makes sense)
touch her butt         (...what?)

There's more but after I read the third one I was pretty pissed.  If I had a girlfriend (in which I currently don't) I would not intrude her personal space like that, even if she was okay with it.  If she was okay with it, she probably wouldn't be my girlfriend anyways.
What really got me was the last sentence:

do this and i promise you youll get her

First of all, the writer could have learned to edit his writing... Not that I have the right to say so myself.
But seriously, why do people like this type of stuff?  Personally I think people on the internet need to get a filter for their heads.  I don't care if some guys or girls work this way, I still think it's not right.  You can't promise everyone who reads that post that the girl you want will be happy if you follow those guidelines!   Everyone is unique, and has their own preferences.  One person's standards of what makes his ideal girl happy is not going to please all the other girls out there.

ugh it just makes me so mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment