Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My brain sometimes likes to exclude important people.

So I was chatting with a good friend when she asked a question: "have I ever been in any of your dreams?"
I immediately was going to say no.  Despite being important to me, she has never shown up in any of the dream I can remember.  As I thought about it more, other people I considered important didn't show up in my dreams either.  All the people I thought were crucial to me have never (if not rarely) shown up in my dreams.  I'll be honest, the majority of my friends have shown up in my dreams, because most of them are not confidants.  My subconscious puts them a little lower on the importance scale.  My parents are an exception, maybe its because they are my parents.  However, they have rarely been in my dreams.  So this person I was talking with who went from good friend to super important person to me in a couple months has never shown up I'm my dreams before.  I don't think time gave space for my head to make one (probably could have happened, just exaggerating). 
I also noticed that the closer the friend that's not a confidant, the stranger the dream.  All the dreams with majority of my friends have been really weird.  One time my friend took my clothes somehow while I was talking to a man and his daughter who was my age (quite pretty to be frank, so it was pretty embarrassing when my clothes suddenly disappeared).  Found out my stolen clothes had been put in the public toilet...
On time there was a lethal paintball war between humans and an alien alliance of races called the Covenant... And the most important thing I had to do was deliver cake to a customer's house.  After avoiding dying a couple times, I arrived at the house to find my friends sitting around the living room, and the cake eaten.  Turns out their mouths teleported into the box and ate while I was making the delivery...
Oh dear my head needs fixing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment