Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What to do with my free time?

When I ask that question, the default answer is "watch anime".  But as crazy as it sounds, it is possible for me to get bored of it.  Too much anime is actually something that can happen to me.  When the social networks are boring, I don't feel like starting new a new anime, and my work is done, my IP address usually wanders it's way to this site.  I stare at the "new post" button, thinking what I should do.  What should I write?  Research more on anime?  Find something for The Relatable Musician?  Write something completely random?  I have to take a while to decide what I'm writing before I write.  And lately, since I'm quite busy with a giant piano exam, it's gotten harder to decide what to do.
So, I'm leaving it to you guys!  If you follow this blog and know I've written so far, tell me what you would like to see me write next!  There is a poll on the top right of the home page, next to this post if you read it before I post anything else.  If I get good response I'll keep it up for next month.  
You have until the end of the month to vote!  

No comments:

Post a Comment