Sunday, April 27, 2014

Signs that I'm not okay

-I crave chocolate
-Anime becomes boring
-When offered, I will eat candy without giving it second thought (normally, I would refuse)
-I actually want to work out
-There are red dots around my eyes (very few people know the reason for this)
-I get tongue tied more than usual (see my previous post: "I have a terrible remember")
-I can't spel or do gorrect crammar to save my life
-I practice piano hardcore
-I refuse shortbread (which is unheard of)
-I gather what I need for a shower, then find reasons to delay it for an hour or so
-I get agitated at the fact that the clocks in my room are not all ticking at exactly 60 BPM. I frown harder and harder while listening to the clocks slowly tick in and out of sync as the minutes go by.  Eventually, I get so fed up that I plug in headphones...
-I stay in my room not wanting to go anywhere
-I try to sleep unsuccessfully, even when I know I've overslept (not the late-for-school type of oversleep)
-I unlock my phone, open all social networks, close them, lock my phone, then repeat immediately
-I'm extremely mentally restless but physically look stoned
-I drink a lot of water.  A LOT.
-I question why there's sunlight at evening when it's perfectly normal
-Certain words look weird and make no sense as to why they are spelt that way (ex. sign, king, rhythm, quart, spelt)
-I start to entertain the idea of selling my valuables such as my guitars
-I look like I'm about to murder my family if they do so much as look at me
-I internally scream for sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment