Saturday, November 15, 2014

Death

No, nobody close to me physically died.  Rest easy.

This tiny little corner of the internet I call Pointless Tales on the Internet is slowly dying.  Actually, it's dying really quickly.  If you follow this blog (and I know there are people who do), you know of my terrible inactivity in the last two months.  And some of you that know me in person have asked me about that.

Indeed, it's dying.  But not because of lack of things to write about.  I could use the "I don't have time" excuse... But I can't really say that when the first draft of each post is usually written at 2 a.m. Deep down, I know that answer lies in my recent apathy and lack of initiative towards anything.  I lost track of myself somewhere in this test called life, and everything from giant deep thoughts to simple tasks like taking out the trash kind of fell off into a hole.  I know that I said that I would start writing again in the previous post... But with what's going on right now, that doesn't seem entirely possible.  I'm blatantly lost.  I would further go into detail, but that'd take a while... I'll just say that thinking is a lot harder than it used to be.
Just this post took a lot more effort than it really should have.  I'm not even bothering with editing; I'm just writing the first things that come to mind.  It probably doesn't sound very good.

So I need to figure things out.  Until then, I'm signing off.

-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment