Sunday, August 31, 2014

August SOTW 5 - Oracion

This is the first time I've done five Song of the Weeks in a month!  This apparently isn't going to happen until May next year.  It's something really small and trivial, but I for some strange reason look forward to it.

Lately I've taken a deep liking to this song, for a couple reasons.
-It's the end theme of my favorite anime, No Game No Life
-I love this style of Japanese rock
-The key changes are a little strange but still work effectively
-Whispering is seldom done in music, and they nailed it's use in this song... it perfectly suits Shiro's character
-I really love the lyrics, they mean a lot to me (translation here)
-Shiro is adorable
-Shiro is adorable
-Shiro is REALLY TABLE-FLIPPING ADORABLE   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻


No comments:

Post a Comment